Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WOW

It has been so long since I have blogged... I am such a slacker I didn't even blog about the holidays, BUT we had a blast, first with Thanksgiving since we were in our house we did it at my house it was so fun it was the first time I had ever cooked a turkey let alone get it ready to cook that part was YUCKY! but I did it... Then Christmas, wow that was a blast to watch Jaxx open his presents he had alot of fun getting is new toys.. Then the New Year we had a good time we spent it wil family and friends and did our usual waffles at midnight, we had a really good time... Well enough about that I will try to keep up dates on everything to come. Jaxx is going to be a year and I can NOT believe it time flew by, but we are havin a big party so I will post lots of pictures.... Hope all is well with everyone who reads this and thanks for visiting my blog~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! It's about time girl!!