Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just wanted to LOOK


WOW I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated my blog.. Life has been so crazy with the holidays and kids and school.. Just alittle recap of the last couple weeks, first I have to start by saying that Thanksgiving this year was at my house and I did it is even the TURKEY yes I cleaned it stuffed it cooked it everything, I do have to say it was not yummy!!! But it did turn out great, we then got our tree up and the lights, it has been so fun with Jaxxon this year just to watch him with everything he loves all the lights and colors.. So in these pictures we were at christensens shopping and he thought it would be funny to look at the books the next thing I knew they were all on the floor, I just laughed!!! He is such a good kid I LOVE him....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fierce & Free said...

What a cutie pie!!! I hope your doing well miss Amy! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

♥ et said...

Stinkin cute kid.

Jenna Marie said...

He really has the cutest little face! I love it!! :)