Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Soon to be FOUR!!!

I can't believe it we are adding a new addition to the family. We are so excited, this will be my 2nd baby but I have 2 wonderful step kids who I love so much and we have them full time so they are like my own.. They are so excited to have another new brother or sister added to our family, they are just sad they have to wait so long!!! So I have to say I am excited but at the same time sad to because Jaxx won't be my little baby anymore it is getting all grown up and is going to be a BIG brother I can't believe it.... Again we are so excited and I will keep you updated on the details!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your expecting!?!?! Congratulations Amy! That is so awesome!!
When did you find out? Were you so surprised?
Can't wait to find out if it's gonna be a little girl or boy! Love ya!!

.Marcie. said...

Congrats!!!

We're adding another little one as well! May 3rd... We're pregnant at the same time, AGAIN! haha. We don't waste any time, do we?

So exciting, that's awesome.

The Batistas said...

congrats amy! I'm so excited for you!!

Sean & Lacey said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! When are you due?

cassidy said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun, having them close like that will be such a blast when they're older and just little buddies! When are you due? I hope you're feeling good and you don't get sick! =)

Unknown said...

holy cow Amy thats so cool! i swear I clicked on everyones blogs and everyone is freaking having babies!!! How exciting!!! Im glad you are so happy

Jenna Marie said...

Congrats!! That's awesome! When is your due date? Have you been feeling pretty good?

Fierce & Free said...

Congrats miss Amy!!! Wow i bet you are the best mommy! You are so lucky to have such an amazing family! Good luck with everything!!

Losee said...

Congratulations ams! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you. when are you due?

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Oh yay!! Exciting news!! :) Congratulations

♥ et said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you guys!