Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Years!!!


So not only did I have a BIG Christmas dinner at my house this year, my sister and I got this CRAZY last minute idea that we wanted to have a New Years Party so we did.. Not very many people came but we made it a BLAST we have TONZ of Food, Games and just enjoying eachothers company was so fun!! Then the next day we had another party for the UFC Fight we are really big into that and everytime there is a fight everyone knows party is at Taylors so we really enjoyed the end of the year this year is was fun spending time with family and friends!! We love you all and Thank You so much for the fun times we have had, and we wish you all and VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abbie said...

YEAH!!!!!! Such fun times!! I luv this!

PB&JDensley said...

The party was so fun! Thanks for inviting us!