Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was ALOT of work.. Shopping for 4 kids is hard!! But totally worth it in the end.. We had such a fun time the kids opening presents and seeing how excited they got.. The best part was Jaxx telling us every time he would open clothes he wanted up to "PUT IT BACK" he wanted NOTHING to do the the clothes just the toys!! The girls loved there Scooters and couldn't have been happier.. Thanks SANTA!! and Preston was a trooper... After we opened presents my parents and sister came over to see what the kids got, then we went to my brothers and looked at what they got, that is a family tradition I guess that we do. It's fun to see what every one got!! Then for Christmas this year the big dinner was at MY HOUSE and I am so upset because with everything going on planning dinner setting tables up getting it all ready I didn't get ONE pictures I realized that night no one took any.. It was kinda a crazy night so we just have the memorie to remember it was alot of fun, but I think next year I won't be volunteering to so it again!! Will wait a couple years!! I just want to say thanks to all my family that came we had a BLAST and I loved it so much...

No comments: