Monday, October 27, 2008

Spending time with my Papa!

 

Jaxxon loves his granpda! Grandpa is the one that takes him and shows him everything, all the different lights or colors of thing or just things that you see outside or not all the time. These pictures are in Pine Valley we went and stayed up there for a few days to get away with the family it was alot of fun. Jaxx and Grandpa were outside exploring and were picking apples off the tree, and of course like any baby things go right in the mouth.. They had so much fun together and always.. We love you grandpa you are the BEST!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

.Marcie. said...

AMY! how are you girly?!? I just stumbled across your blog. Your little family is beautiful. congrats on the temple... let me know how things are going for you...

Jenna Marie said...

He's such a cutie! I just love that grin!! Hey- I posted about a "Class of 2004" blog on my blog. Check it out!! :)

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

Your dads so sweet! these pictures are freaking cute!