Thursday, October 16, 2008

Into everything!!






So Jaxxon decided to start crawling. For the last couple weeks he has started to crawl every where and is LOVING it, he loves the fact that he can go where ever he wants to when he wants to. But it isn't so good for me because I am use to putting him down with toys leaving the room for a minute and he will still be there, nope NOT anymore he is either right behind me or off somewhere else.. I do have to say though it is really fun I love it that he is growing up, this stage is so fun I can't wait for what is to come....

3 comments:

The Batistas said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is crawling already! thats crazy!

♥ et said...

what a darling lil' man! so fun that he's gettin so big. as you know every stage is so fun! enjoy!

The Kitchens said...

Sounds like our babies are at about the same stage! We ought to get together sometime! I bet Kai would love to play with someone his age. He is always around adults, so any interaction with kids is so exciting!