Sunday, July 13, 2008

My big SISTER!!!



The girls love Jaxxon so much they are such a help, they are always wanting to hold him, feed him, and do whatever they can to help me out.. I don't know what i would do without them. So we got Jaxxon a new car seat for the car because he was starting to pull himself out of the carrier so we got him a rear facing car seat and oh boy did he love it. The girls were so willing to help me put him in it for the first time. Ashlie being my big helper carried it to the car for me while i carried him, the seat weighs about as much as she does. She is such a help to me she can get Jaxxon to stop crying when i am busy doing things. Trista is my helper when it comes to playing with him, she sure does know how to make him laugh!! I don't know what i would do without my kids they are the best thing to me i love all of them so much!!

No comments: