Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day at the pool with Grandma Swan !!

So we have adopted grandparents there name is Jerry and Martha Swan. They gave Scott and I our Temple classes when we were planning on going through the temple, there was a very close bond that we made with them. They are the nicest people the kids love them. We go visit them as much as we can and one day the girls noticed they had a pool so of course we had to go. They had so much fun jumping off the rocks and the best part that they loved was that there was an inside pool and a HOT TUB!!! They couldn't get enough of that. And of course we went back to there house and hungout for awhile, we looked at pictures of Martha when she was a little girl it was so fun to see, the girls couldn't believe she looked so different. We really enjoy being with them!!







1 comment:

The McCarney's said...

Amy-It is so great to see you and catch up...Your family is beautiful. It is so fun to see my favorite young woman grow up and have a child of her own. (I am still young, but it makes me feel old) I miss you and your family so much. You guys made such a great impact in my life. Keep in touch. I love you and your family is darling!!! Devrea