Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shavin my legs


Ash kept wanting to shave her legs so bad, so I told her ok when you turn 12. So look who is SOOOO LUCKY!!! She FINALLY got to shave her legs!! IT was such a fun experience to go through with her and auntie she, she put the shavin cream on then I showed her how to shave so she started and was just so EXCITED!!!! So she got all done shavin both legs and started to rub her legs to see how good they felt and how smooth they were, and she NOTICED that there was still hair, ALL OVER her legs so we figured out she wasnt pushin the razor hard enough so she had to start all over and do it AGAIN!!! Dont let that fool you she was so EXCITED and HAPPY!! I think we were in the bathroom for 2 hours doin this process, BUT it was a BLAST and I would do it AGAIN!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: