Tuesday, June 8, 2010

9 Months

This is my BIG boy, I can't believe how he is growning! He is so silly and just loves to be held and played with all the time!
Fun Facts:
* Size 4 Diapers
* Weighs 24.5 lbs
* Wears size 12-18 month clothes
* Eats anything anytime you give him food
* Loves to feed himself
* Still LOVES LOVES LOVES his DADDY more than anything
* Always wanting to be outside
* Crawling backwards NOT forward YET!!
* Tries to pull himself up onto things
* Just a BIG bundle of JOY!!
Preston we love you!!

2 comments:

Losee said...

Oh my Heck!! What a little stud. I love this pic! Cass did a good job.

Jenna Marie said...

Oh my goodness! This is the best picture ever!! My son saw it as he was passing by just barely and was totally psyched about the motorcycle!!! :) He's so cute!!