Wednesday, May 12, 2010

15 Weeks LEFT

OK so I just have to post this and it is probably TOTALLY LAME!! But I went to the doctor yesterday and this is how the conversation went
DOC: How you doing
ME: Good
DOC: Well thats great, looks like you have 15 weeks to go...
ME: (blank stare on my face I think I about hit the floor) Really
DOC: Ya you ok
ME: Ya, just can't believe it is already that close....

So he then we heard the heart beat and he measured me and looked at me and said: "WOW you are measuring bigger!!!" So needless to say yesterday was a SHOCK for me to think really it is this close I can't believe it!!!

2 comments:

The Batistas said...

so when I read your title "15 weeks left* i thought to myself "no way she is that close. I thought she was due the same time as me." Then it hit me... I had the same reaction. blank stare....it REALLY is that close! Wow...

Kellie said...

I swear the more you have the faster the pregnancy goes by...which is nice and scary at the same time! I'm happy for you and hope you're feeling okay!