Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I LOVE THIS GIRL...

I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have this girl in my life, yes she is my BIG SISTER and I LOVE her so much I don't know what I would do without her.. The other day we were going to lunch and we were jokin about how she is our nanny and I have to say it really isnt a joke.. Ash we love you so much and are so thankful for all you do I could make a list of things but it would go on and on forever You know and I know how crazy it can get around my house and how things can feel out of control you are always there and willing to help in anyway and Scott and I just want you to know how much we LOVE you and how THANKFUL we are to have you and how BLESSED the kids are to have such a WONDERFUL AUNTIE to look up to and to have as a BEST FRIEND.. Just want you to know that everything you do BIG or SMALL doesn't go unnoticed!! We love you so much!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awh! Love this girl too! Love you & your mom. Love your family.
You guys are too cute & too fun!