Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time Alone!!


The GANG

My Best Friend

So cute my Parents


A couple weekends ago we decided to go on a Motorcylce ride out to Leeds to have breakfast at the Wagon Wheel it was so much fun. We took some back rodes to get there and just had a blast. You know people say that when you have kids your time with your husband is pretty much gone. I would kinda have to agree. So it was nice to get out together and just spend a little time alone. I wouldn't change my life for anything I love my kids and my husband!!

2 comments:

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

CUTE!! Jade and i want a bike so we can do stuff like this! So fun!

Unknown said...

Amy, do you remember your funny dad taking me on a ride on his bike!!! I didn;t even know him but i couldn't stop laughing! You have some funny parents! Hope you are doing good miss mom of three now!!! You are amazing! We still need to get together though!